Quick Short Term Business Loans To boost your Cash flow
Short-term business loans are funding that the borrower must pay off within a short timeframe. In Canada, the business owner must repay the short-term business funds within one month to two years. At Tholons Capital, we take pride in the flexible repayment options of up to 3 years that we can offer to all the borrowers. Short-term business loans provide complete access to funds, which the business owner can use to solve the most pressing cash problems in the business. We usually approve the borrowers within 24 hours and transfer the money to your account within two working days. You can also apply for short-term business loans with bad credit history with no difficulty. Although it may be at a higher interest rate, the advantage that comes with it is immense.
How can small businesses benefit from short-term business finance?
In this segment, you will get to know how short-term funding can help a small business owner.
- Lesser total payment of interest costs, in comparison to the long term funding
- Allows business expansion
- Resource for access to funds quickly that assists the business owners to boost cash flow and also help them to concentrate on other significant aspects of the business
Below are some scenarios where short-term business funding will help the company in various ways.
It is nearly impossible for newly formed businesses to gain access to funding via mainstream funders. A startup business requires funding to help establish and grow the business. Short-term loans can alleviate all the financial problems and provide the needed cash flow to establish the business, however some startups will require security to be offered for the funding.
Cash Flow Problems
Most business owners are dependent on timely client payments for maintaining the regular cash flow within the company. However, if there is any delay from the client-side, it creates an imbalance in the cash flow and difficulties in paying the bills or salaries of the employees. Quick short-term business loans will help the business owner to assist with cash flow issues temporarily until everything gets back to normal.
Sometimes the monetary problems are not always related to the business. There can be urgent conditions that might require instant capital access, which is impossible if you do not have enough money in hand. For instance, various maintenance and hardware problems might prevent the company from running smoothly. In these circumstances, the business owners ensure they have enough money to handle the maintenance and repair. If left ignored, it might hinder the production and ultimately will incur a loss to the company. But short-term business finance can take care of these problems with ease.
If a company needs to grow to meet the demands. A business owner may incur expenses to maintain faster growth such as having to purchase new equipment, hire more staff and increase marketing. Short-term business loans offer the necessary capital to the business owners for sustaining the company growth and assisting with covering the expenses that go along with any business growth and expansion.
Why Are Tholons Capital Short Term Loans Better Than the Others?
Tholons Capital is one of the leading financial specialists that offer short-term business loans with bad credit to any business owners in Canada. Whether you are looking for money to buy new equipment, expand your business, or pay salaries to the employees, short term loans will offer you flexibility and access to funds fast. The loan procedure is hassle-free and easy to get approved without much difficulty. You can get hold of the cash within two days of successful verification completion and signing the final contract. We have helped many borrowers across the world, especially in Canada, U.S.A, Brazil and Australia.
- Loan approval from 1,000,000 to 10,000,000 dollars
- Easy approval qualification
- Flexible repayment terms up to 3 years
- Within two days, funds paid directly to the borrowers account.
- Lower interest rates
- Early pay off options to save the interest amount.
- The repayment amount is tax-deductible.
- Online application approval within minutes
Ways to Apply for quick short term business loans from Tholons Capital
The process of application for short-term business finance from Tholons Capital is easy and described as below.
- Fill in the online form, which will take only 2 minutes.
- Financial Consultants of Tholons Capital will get in touch with the business owner to speak about the business requirements in detail.
- Upload the required documents for verification
If the documents are okay, we will approve the short term business loan within two days.
Is it Possible to get a Short term Loan for Business even with Bad Credit?
Yes, it is possible to get short-term business loans with bad credit as we understand credit history is not directly proportional to irresponsibility. We always give second chances to the borrowers by considering their loan requests, however some funders may require security.
Do you have more questions regarding short-term business funding? Then call us today!
What is a Short Term Business Loan?
Short Term Business Loans are exactly that….. Short Term (of 1 to 6 months). As such, they are not charged on a per annum basis. Rather, they are simply charged on a per month basis. It’s simple, if you only need the funds for 1 month, you only pay one month’s interest.
If you need the funds for 2 or more months we will just capitalise the interest for the term of the loan, meaning you don’t have to worry about physically paying the interest each month. To make it easier, it is all paid at the end when the loan is paid out. An Establishment and Legal fee will also apply and these are determined on the loan size and location. We can certainly advise this when you apply, or of course during an initial phone conversation discussing your scenario.
Quite simply these are the only costs and they’re clearly set out in the Conditional Letter of Offer that we issue within 2 hours of your Online Application being received. We really do aim to make this as simple as possible. There are no hidden costs, and everything is fully disclosed. We know your time is valuable so we don’t want to waste it trying to make thinks complex.
You need money fast. We can get it to you fast. It’s that simple.
So… What Is The Procedure?
The procedure is very quick and simple. It has to be,
otherwise we can’t possibly settle in 24 – 48 hours.
- Complete the Online Application Form. (it takes just 2 minutes)
- Email a copt of a Rates Notice & Mortgage Statement for the property being used a security, + 1 piece of Photo ID
- Within 2 Business Hours, you will receive an answer on your application. If approved, you will receive a Conditional Letter Of Offer right away.
- Once the conditional offer is signed by you, we start the due dilligence process. (this takes about 4 – 8 hours)
- Once the due dilligence is complete, we instruct our solicitors to issue loan contracts. These are emailed directly to your solicitor. You then need to attend your solicitors office to be given independent legal advice (for your own protection) and sign the documents. Your solicitor will witness your signature and certify 100 points of your ID.
- When this is complete, simply deliver the executed contracts back to our solicitors. They then lodge the caveat on the title, and we transfer the funds into your nominated bank account. We transfer the funds by TT (Telegraphic Transfer), which means you will have clear funds within 2 working hours.
How Do I Repay The Loan?
You just need an Exit Strategy. This is usually a refinance, sale of an asset, or from you business cashflow. To pay us out, simply call our office (or your bank or conveyancer will if the Exit is a refinance or Sale), and book in a settlement time. We can usually be ready to settle within 24 hours of the call. (Monday to Friday) Once we receive a bank cheque or clear funds in our account, our caveat is removed from the title and that is THE END of the loan
See How Short Term Business Loans SAVE THE DAY?
Here are a few REAL LIFE Case Studies from business loans we have recently funded.
CASE STUDY 1. A Builder in Pennsylvania needed funds to complete a project.
LOAN AMOUNT: $2,500,000
LOAN TERM: 4 MONTHS (interest capitalised for the loan term)
PROBLEM: A Pennsylvania based builder was doing a townhouse development in suburban Pittsburgh and ran short on funds to complete the construction of the townhouses. The experienced builder needed $2,500,000 urgently as some of his contractors were going to walk off the job because they hadn’t been paid.
THOLONS SOLUTION: The builder had 3 residential investment properties in Pennsylvania worth a combined $5,500,000, and he had a $860,000 mortgage across them. We advanced the $2,500,000 within 24 hours of his application being received. This enabled him to pay his contractors up to date, and get the project finished so the presales going go through.
EXIT STRATEGY: We were repaid from the proceeds of the townhouse sales.
Case Study 2. A Restaurateur in Ontario
LOAN AMOUNT: $850,000
LOAN TERM: 4 MONTHS (interest capitalised for the loan term)
PROBLEM: When the pandemic hit in March, this restaurant owner took the brave decision to use the downtime to give her 3 restaurants a much needed makeover. She had been putting this off for years for fear of the revenue she would lose under normal trading conditions. However she decided to be brave and do it during the Covid shutdowns. But she only had a small window of opportunity, and her bank said it would take 3 months before she would have the funds.
THOLONS SOLUTION: The clients house in Toronto was worth $2,400,000, and he had a $440,000 mortgage on it. We advanced the $850,000 within 24 hours of his application being received. This enabled the restaurant owner to get tradies on site right away because she had the cash ready to go. She also used some of the funds to replace some aging equipment.
EXIT STRATEGY: The restaurant owner refinanced her home loan with a new bank and even got a better interest rate on her new home loan. This refinance repaid our short term business loan.
Case Study 3. An Accountant on the New Jersey who was about to lose his family home.
LOAN AMOUNT: $420,000
LOAN TERM: 3 MONTHS (interest capitalised for the loan term)
PROBLEM: The wife of an accountant called Tholons Capital late one Friday afternoon looking for an urgent finance solution because her and her accountant husband were about to lose their family home. The couple had a court judgement against them due to a failed business venture, and Sherriff was booked to evict them on the Monday, and she googled urgent business loans and found an array of business lenders. However had called the first two business lenders on the page and they virtually hung up on her when she explained her situation. She told us that she was about to give up when she thought she’d try one more lender on the page. She liked how our website said that we are a genuine lender, and that we can fund loans in 24 to 48 hours.
THOLONS SOLUTION: We dropped everything and approved the loan within an hour. Thankfully the clients also acted fast, which meant we were able to call the Sheriff’s office and advise that we are a business lender and we will be paying their debt on Monday. The Sherriff agreed to postpone the eviction until the following Wednesday. The clients signed our loan contracts on Monday morning and we were then able to advance the $420,000 and pay the Sheriff’s office that day. That became the end of the matter and
the husband and wife and their kids were no longer going to be evicted.
EXIT STRATEGY: The accountant and his wife refinanced through a non bank lender, which repaid our short term business loan.
NOW YOU CAN SEE WHY SHORT TERM BUSINESS LOANS ARE SO IMPORTANT
Two of the 3 loans that Tholons Capital funded saved the clients from an expensive an devastating disaster. The other one was a Good News Story too as it enabled a VERY savvy businesswoman to get funds from us, and freshen up her 3 restaurants and not lose any revenue to her competitors as they were all closed due to the Covid shutdowns. Plus she told us that the tradies (at the time) were literally out of work due to the pandemic, so we save a fortune by not paying a premium for them as
THERE ARE MANY OTHER REASONS why people take out short term caveat loans. They could need access to funds in 24 hours to…
- Pay off an overlooked or overdue creditor or tax debt
- Fund a short fall on a business purchase or commercial property settlement
- Provide business cash flow due to an unexpected downturn
- An urgent advance on a pending refinance or property sale
We will lend for any worthwhile business or commercial investment purpose, as long as there is enough equity in the property (our max LVR is 75%), and as long as there is an Exit Strategy. (i.e.: sale of the property, refinance, or payment from a trade debtor, etc)
WHY DON’T THE BANKS OR FINANCE COMPANIES FUND THESE BUSINESS LOANS?
Basically it comes down to speed, and in many cases, lack of financial records. If the borrower can wait 2 OR 3 months, the bank maybe able to refinance them. If the borrower can wait 2 weeks and they have good cashflow records and 2 years of tax returns, they may qualify for an overdraft or business loan.
However if you need cash TOMORROW, they come to us.
Still not convinced??? Then ask yourself…. if I needed access to a large sum of money by tomorrow (leaving out rich uncles, etc), how would you get it?
WHAT SETS INSTANT BUSINESS FINANCE APART FROM OUR COMPETITORS?
- SPEED. We are almost the only short term caveat lender who CAN physically settle within 24 hours. Many say they can, but their clunky systems and lack of resources makes it impossible.
- SERVICE. We issue letters of offer on approved loans within 2 business hours, and if approved, legal contracts are prepared within hours once the offer has been accepted by the borrower. We don’t require valuations, A&L statements, financial records, etc. Our staff keep the clients and brokers in the loop at every stage of the 24 to 48 hour process.
- INNOVATIVE PRACTICES. We email our loan contracts, rather than the 20th Century way of posting them. In addition, we settle by Telegraphic Transfer… not by cheque or internet transfer. This means the money hits the borrowers account as cleared funds almost instantly.
- WE ARE THE LENDER! As we hold the funds that we lend out, we don’t have to go off and broker the deals to investors or other lenders.